Translate

Thursday, June 7, 2012

HOW DO YOU KNOW YOU ARE NOT


Yesterday I watched a Nova Documentary on the next best thing and they were showing the latest in robots. It went from R2D2 and C3PO to a fully facial functioning man. If you were sitting next to him you would not know there is nobody inside. He even speaks and answers questions just like I do.

How would I know that I am not a computer robot? Who would I ask? How would I know they weren't programmed to give me the same automated response that I am giving you now.

You can't ... Eventually you will find that no outside answer will satisfy the burning question of "Who am I?". And only you can ask it of yourself and only you can sit and wait as it is revealed to you.

You do not need to be afraid it has always been this way. You are very well taken care of...a highly advanced imitation of who you Are. And you are left with the only question that ever need be asked of ones Self.


"who am I?"

Namaste.

No comments: